Life Begins At Retirement
Want To Control Your Retirement Investment Destiny?
Self-Managed Superannuation Fund can also be known as a ‘Do It Yourself (DIY) Super’. While it may sound complex, in fact it is a way of creating clarity within your Superannuation.
Why Would You Do This?
- Gives you greater control over your money
- Option to choose where to invest and when to invest
- Tax benefits
- Security and a peace of mind knowing where and how your money is invested
Have You Asked Yourself, ‘Who Is Managing My Super’?
An SMSF is perfect for the DIY Investor who prefers to make their own investment choices for their retirement rather than leave their Superannuation to be invested by others.
Common Investments Within a SMSF
- Term Deposits
- Online Savings Accounts
- Residential Property Investment
- Commercial Property Investment
Call DFS today, make an appointment to discuss your SMSF options further.